Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Big strong boy!

Every night when I come home from work I am amazed by how much Blake is changing. His neck is starting to get so strong and he can really hold his head up for so much longer now. It is just so cute. He is also sitting up on the couch and watching TV live a big boy…..I guess it is pretty sad to admit, and maybe I shouldn’t….but he seriously actually watches TV. Maybe we should break that habit before he even realizes what is happening!




He used to HATE to lie on his tummy, but he is starting to like it more and more every day. His favorite place to be is on the arm of the couch. He can look all around then!




I have my weigh in tonight…I really hope that some of the weight that I gained from last week is off this week. Why is it that it comes on so quick, but then takes forever to come off? Not fair! I did the Basic Step class last night and the Butt and Gut class the night before along with a couple of miles on the treadmill. I could feel it in my legs! Hopefully the workouts start paying off a bit. I can tell that I am getting in a little better shape, because the classes are as hard and the hour doesn’t drag on as much as it used to 

No comments: