Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A conversation with Blake on his 1st day of preschool

Of course I had to steal this idea from Pinterest...but what a great idea it is.  I plan on asking these same questions to Blake at the beginning of each new school year. 

These are his answers as he starts preschool:
My favorite food is:  Strawberries
My favorite sport to play is: Playdoughs

The best show on television is: Octonaughts

The coolest person on Earth is: ME!

The thing I do most awesomely is: Pick Strawberries
If I could go anywhere in the world I’d go:  to nana's

My favorite color is: red
Wen I grow up, I’m going to be a: a bear...and a pirate!

My current favorite song is: Old McDonald had a Farm
My favorite book is:  Toy Story book

Three words that best describe me:  surprised, Blake, Sanders
When I was little I used to: swing

My favorite season of the year is:  winter, because it snows!
The snack I like best is: crackers

One food that I really dislike is:  peaches

My best friend is:  mama
If I had one wish it would be: a cuddling machine...with cuddly toys inside like a store

My best memory is: seeing nana


I WISH that I could make these pics straight....but I cant...and I am beyond frustrated now....grrr...tilt your head and look at the cuteness on his 1st day of preschool!!


Notes from mama:
-He really doesn't like strawberries...at all!
-We have never been strawberry picking
-He actually does like peaches
-A cuddling machine?!  really?  no clue where that came from!!
-Blake loved answering these questions and didn't hesitate on any of them :)

Can't wait to hear what he has to say as a Kindergartner...well I can, b/c I don't want him to grow up...but you know what I mean :)

3 comments:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

He is too cute! I hope he has a great year in preschool!

Shelley said...

Aww he loves you!! He is getting so old!! Hope you guys are all doing well!

Jamie said...

This is adorable and too funny! :-)