Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What Im loving Wednesday


 I have not linked up with Jamie for a What I'm Loving Wednesday in ages...but here goes!!
I am loving that I get to see my sister again in exactly two weeks.  She will be flying home from Denver...and we will be headed to Kentucky!
To go on our girls houseboat trip!  Yay...18 of our closest girls cruising on this beast for 4 days...so much fun!

I'm loving than in less the 2 months we well be headed back to Vegas....to celebrate my sister's and Shawn's wedding!!

Lovebirds when they were back in MI in July!

I am loving that my Blake is having such a seamless transition to preschool.  He is doing great and fitting right in with his new older friends in his new "big boy" classroom!

I am loving how much this little girl is asserting her independence.  18-24 months is an age when SO many changes take place...and she is growing right up on us!!

I am loving that there is a feeling if fall in the air.  This is the best time of year...

I am loving that by birthday is on Friday (well not really)....but whatev!!

What are you loving?!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Cute Post! :-) You got some exciting stuff coming up!