Thursday, August 9, 2012

Another {major} Pinterest Project....

I have this on my radar now...I need it!






























Source: decorpad.com via Annie on Pinterest

We have a room in our "new" house that is nothing more than a mudd room.  It is just off the garage entrance...and since we moved in I have just been shutting the door and forgetting about it.  Well...I think its time to put the room to use.

Now I just need to see if this is something that my handy hubby can make.  I have dropped a few subtle hints.  OR, maybe they weren't so subtle.  I repeatedly e-mail him this picture.  Hopefully soon he gets the "hint"!!

See my last Pinterest Project come to life here....

4 comments:

Candice said...

We're planning this same project. There are all kinds of bookshelfs at Ikea you could use for this. You could have 2 standing and 1 on its side. Check out the Ikea website for the Billy Bookshelf and the Expedit Bookshelf.

Unknown said...

I NEED THIS TOO!!

Unknown said...

This is one of the first things I would change in our house - our garage comes straight into the kitchen and I have to carry things straight upstairs. I would LOVE this area (and in fact already pinned this in case we ever build again!).

Becca said...

OMG I am so flippin' jealous. There are so many cute ideas on Pinterest for mud rooms and we don't have one :( I will just have to live through you on this one! I'm sure it will turn out super cute!