Monday, August 13, 2012

New House - Master and Foyer

I few more pics of the *new house for your viewing pleasure!

My mom and dad got be this new bed set for my birthday (which was on Friday).  Love it!!

Master bedroom....

I will take more pics soon...but you can get the idea for now.
Still have some work to do with decorating this room..but it's coming along :)

 Foyer...got a new rug, bench, BIG mirror.  Love how this is all coming together!!

I still have not painted a single wall....I am just not sure what colors to go with.  So for now...it's a big blank canvas!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Love it!! I really want to get an entryway bench/table and mirror too!

Kelli Herrington said...

I love the bedding and this house is coming together. It looks great you are doing such a good job