Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Outfit of the Day....

I have started to take a few pics of my outfits each morning.
Instagram is a new ADDICTION of mine...so these are fun for me to post.

10.08
Work, lunch meeting
Dress: Walmart (don't judge)
Shoes: Payless (again don't judge)

08.09
Work, day at the office
Shirt: Anne Taylor LOFT
Pants: Seven from TJMaxx
Shoes: Payless (sensing a trend?)

08.10
Work, casual Friday
Shirt:  Ann Taylor LOFT
Necklace: gift
Jeans: Silvers
Shoes: Payless


08.13
Work, meeting, looking conservative
Shirt: JC Penney
Necklace: Kohls
Pants: Express
Shoes: Payless


4 comments:

Francis said...

very cute outfits!!

Jamie said...

Cute outfits and fun post! :-)

Paige said...

No judgement - you look great! Me...? I'm a huge fan of Target and Payless. There is really no Walmart close to me.

Stacey said...

I LOVE all of your outfits:)! And if you wouldn't have said the dress came from Wal-Mart no one would have even known! I would LOVE one for myself... it's adorable:)!