Thursday, August 2, 2012

Summertime hobby...

GOLF!

My girlfriends and I golf together about every other week...so fun to get out there with just the girls.  We are not very serious about it...but we are getting better every time!
Every other Wednesday (or so) Ryan get the kids from "school" and they are on their own for the evening so I can have me "me" time :)

I used to be on a more formal league...but this is just laid back and totally "just for fun."
We typically play a scramble...or lose track of the score by the end!! haha

View from hole #1 last night.
It was a PERFECT evening for golf.
I LOVE this time of year.  It is still warm...but you can start to feel fall in the air.  The smell and sounds are different. 

And me  on the last hole of the evening.  This pic makes it look darker than it actually was.
There was a full moon rising and it was beautiful!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Glad your hubby watches the kids & you get much deserved me time!! :-)

Unknown said...

This looks like SO much fun! I have golf clubs, and I played a bit a few years ago. But Michael nor my girlfriends play :(