Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mini Vacay (take 4)

A few more pictures from our trip up north!! I have SO many...and I really haven't taken any other pictures lately....so I am loading up on these!!

Blake did so good ALL day with no nap...but he had a little breakdown when he got tired. He just needed some snuggle time with mama :)
Walking along the boardwalk on Mackinaw...
Another view of the Grand Hotel....looks so big from this angle!

My handsome hubby....he didn't know that I was taking these...and thinks that I am a big dork for doing so....but I just think that he is so handsome :)







Photobucket

3 comments:

Neely said...

Looks beautiful! And I love that first pic!

Jordan said...

Love Mackinac Island! It's so pretty!! I haven't been in years.

Heather said...

I think this island is just gorgeous and I've only seen the pictures you've taken!