Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

Today is my parents 34th wedding anniversary! Pretty crazy to think about how long they have been together and how much they have gone though together!! I am so lucky to have two such awesome and supportive parents! They have always been there for my sister and I...now Ryan and Blake...and for each other!




Ryan and I will celebrate our 1 year anniversary on Sunday! I hope that we can make it as long as my parents have :)

Photobucket

9 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

your parents are so cute! happy anniversary!

Scientific Housewife said...

Congrats to them, what a great milestone!

jenn said...

wow!!! congrats on that, doesn't happen much these days

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Congrats! That's great to hear!

Unknown said...

34 years...that's amazing! So wonderful to see couples like that. Cute pictures! And happy 1st anniversary to you!!

TheFitHousewife said...

Congrats to your parents! That is wonderful for them. My parents have been married about the same number of years. These days that is rare!

And happy 1 year anniversary to you!

Heather said...

Congrats to your mom and dad on their anniversary :).

TLF said...

That's so sweet.. Happy Anniversary to your parents!

Meant to be a mom said...

Happy anniversary to your parents, What a beautiful wonderful life together they are celebrating.

And happy anniversary to you and Ryan as well. I hope you have a great day together Sunday. :)

I just saw your last post and just wanted to say you look just beautiful.