Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wedding Wednesday...

More wedding pictures...
Here is my mother dearest helping me into my shoes...
I wasn't a HUGE fan of my shoes, but they were fairly comfortable, didn't have TOO high of a heal (Ryan isnt the tallest), and you couldn't even see them anyay!
Getting ready to put my necklace on. My MIL bought be a necklace and earings to wear on our wedding day. I wear the necklace quite often now.
My friend Carson helping me. We have known each other since kindergarden! Pretty crazy. We went to school together from K-12th grade. Then on to college together. We lived in the same apartment for a few years too! She is one my my closest and dearest friends :)
SUCH an exciting day :)
Photobucket

12 comments:

Jessica said...

You were a beautiful bride!

Jamie said...

I wasn't a huge fan of my shoes either! They had to be a low heel since my hubby isn't much taller than me so they weren't the cutest things ever!

Anonymous said...

cute photos!

Jordan said...

Beautiful pictures! :-)

Chelle & My boys said...

beautiful bride.. i forgot my shoes on my wedding day and had to wear zebra print pumps lol... did u get ur prize???

Just Add Walter said...

you are gorgeous... you look so happy in that last picture!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

What gorgeous shots. Some of my favorites from my wedding are of me and my girls getting ready!

Scientific Housewife said...

Great photos! You look beautiful :)

KW said...

beautiful pictures lady!!!

jenn said...

you look so happy:)

Amber said...

You were such a gorgeous bride! Love the pics!

Heather said...

You were a beautiful bride :)!!