Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bumps and Bruises

The more mobile Blake gets the more accidents he seems to be getting into! Poor thing always has some bump or bruises!! If only we could keep him in a little bubble!
The other day we put him down in his crib...if he is not in the mood to sleep he will POP right back up. Well, he did...and then bumped his head on the railing of his crib....
His 1st black eye....it pained me to look at, but honestly, he didn't bat an eye, and I am not even sure if he felt it!
He thinks that he looks like a tough guy I guess....
I realize with a BOY that this wont be our first ouchie!!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Amber said...

Aww, he must be a lil tough guy! Cute pics!

(love your scarf btw!)

The Undomestic Mom said...

Aww he is tough!!!

tara said...

poor lil' guy!

Unknown said...

new follower! I have a 5 month old!!! I am just waiting for the day when those bruises start to come.. :(

jenn said...

poor lil blake..he looks cute in his pj's....pax has those same ones:)

Annie said...

sounds like a tough guy!
he looks like such a little ham in some of those pics ;)
cute as always!