Thursday, February 4, 2010

Totally Random...

I have NOTHING to blog about today...so this is going to be totally random!!

SO glad that it is Thursday, but wishing that it was Friday. Ryan has the day off tomorrow, so he and Blake will be hanging out! My sister has the day off too...I am going to be a Debbie-Downer thinking that I am the only one working! Boo.

I never thought that I would wear skinny jeans...but I do...often...and I like them!! I am all about skinny jeans and boots...but I still don't think that I will be able to pull them off in the spring/summer when I cant wear boots. Some girls look so cute in their skinny jeans and flats...but not this girl!
Blake is feeling MUCH better. He is still a teeny bit stuffy, but nothing compared to what he was a week ago!
My mom is still in Florida *until Saturday*...we went to dinner with my daddy last night. Blake was a pistol when we first got there, and I was about 2 seconds from packing up and leaving with him...but he calmed down and was FINE the rest of the time. Not sure what got into him!
We have an appt. to get Blake's Valentines Day pictures taken on Saturday. I hope that they turn out. I feel like he needs a haircut before the pictures...by Ryan is still really anti-haircut for him!
Saturday night we have a Birthday party to go to. and then Super Bowl Sunday...yay!!

9 comments:

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

Have fun on Superbowl Sunday! What are you all making for the big event?

Meagan said...

You could pull of skinny jeans and flats!

Scientific Housewife said...

Cute outfit! I love skinny jeans and boots but I can't pull the flats look because I have a size 10 shoe and it looks like clown feet peeking from skinny ankles, lol

Ashley said...

Girl, skinny jeans do ya good! You look sooo cute in them. I thought the same thing too when they first became popular...now I feel like thats all I wear!

Amber said...

You totally look like you could pull of the skinny jeans & flats! Love those boots btw!

Now I look a little weird in them because I've got a huge booty & big feet. Not a good combo for skinny jeans & flats!

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

Skinny jeans looks great on you! Love the boots!!
xo
Blair

Ashley said...

Glad Blake is feeling better! :)
& Yay for Superbowl Sunday!!!

Working Mommy said...

Um, excuse me...those skinny jeans and boots look SUPER cute!! It is hard for me to believe that you couldn't pull off the flats!! HOTTIE ;)

~WM

Jenna said...

You look super cute in the skinny's...I however look terrible in them!!! I'm too short i think :(