Thursday, October 25, 2012

It's OK Thursday....

Its Ok Thursdays


I am linking up with "It's OK Thursday" today!!

IT's OK...

That the Tigers lost last night....there are still lots of games left. C'mon guys!!

That I bribe my babies with cookies in the morning. Seriously-it aint easy getting all three of us out the door in time!

That I am obsessed with that TLC show "Breaking Amish"...that is some interesting stuff :)

That I have worked three 6 day weeks in a row....Oh wait...that is NOT OK AT ALL....:(

That Novemeber is next week...I am ready for the winter! Bring on some snow (after Halloween)

That I'm obsessed with Instagram...you all want to see 100's of pics of my kids, right?! (galgo1ae)

OK....no y'all go link up here!

2 comments:

anna lizbeth said...

i too love the show breaking amish! cant get enough of it :)

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Oh sorry friend the Giants are BRINGING IT! :) We're winning the world series..