Monday, January 9, 2012

Olivia's 1 Year Pictures

I had Olivia's 1 year pictures taken on Saturday. A friend that I graduated high school with is just starting to take pictures (professionally/for others). Nikki did a GREAT job, and I am really happy with the pictures that she got. She edited them in a matter of 24 hours and sent the link right away....that was a bonus for this impatient mama :)

We did a few different locations/outfits...this was the 1st and I think that they are my favorite!




I will post the others soon!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. She is absolutely adorable. I love the coat and the pictures are precious!

Mrs. Mama said...

SO BEAUTIFUL! what a sweetheart!!!

Heather said...

Cute!! Cannot wait to see the rest!

undomestic mama said...

Can't believe she's already one! She's so adorable.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!

Jordan said...

Precious! She's adorable!

Kelly said...

Adorable pics! She is so sweet!

ashley said...

Oh my goodness Annie, those have to be THE cutest pictures ever! Little Olivia is absolutely adorable. What great pictures to have for memories, Nikki sure is great.

Ashley said...

These are precious! I can't believe she's a year old already!

Life With Lauren said...

Absolutely adorable and I think that outfit is one of the cutest I have ever seen!

TLF said...

A-Dorable!!