Thursday, October 27, 2011

Christmas Cards from Shutterfly

I couldn’t believe it when I got an e-mail from Shutterfly in regards to their 2011 Christmas Card selection…..CHRISTMAS??....already?? And then I realized that yep, the holidays are JUST around the corner and it is indeed time to think about ordering our Christmas Cards!

I am a frequent Shutterfly customer. I have ordered prints, greeting cards, invites, and calendars. The service and turnaround has always been great!!
I used Shutterfly for our Christmas cards last year and I was very pleased with the selection, service and quality.

This is the card (or similar to the card) that we chose last year:

They have a HUGE selection of Christmas cards to choose from this year.

These are a few of my favorites that I am deciding from this year!


If you haven’t checked out the selection that Shutterfly has to offer, be sure to do so soon!


December is a BUSY month in our household with the holidays and BOTH kids’ birthdays. This year will be BIG as we celebrate Livi’s 1st birthday and Blake’s 3rd birthday! I plan on getting party invites using Shutterfly as well.

Shutterfly is also a good stop for Christmas gifts. You cant go wrong with a personalized calendar for the grandparents!! Cute pics of the kids every single month!

They have cute thank-you cards too that will definitley come in handy!


OK....There is my Shutterfly promo for the season :)

2 comments:

Lift Like A Mom said...

How fun!! What a great review to do :)

So cute. I will have to check them out. I was just actually thinking about cards earlier. Perfect timing! haha :)

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

i like looking at that site to steal photo ideas haha