Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I am linking up with Jamie today for What I'm Loving Wednesday!!
1. I am loving that it is my birthday today!! Well...maybe I am NOT loving that I am getting a year older, but I do love all of the attention that comes along with my birthday. I have been getting lots of phone calls, e-mail, facebook messages (over 100 already!), and tweet love! Thank you all for being so sweet!
I am celebrating by going out to dinner with my family tonight. Tomorrow I am going out with my girlfriends. I already went to lunch and shopping with my mom! I am pretty lucky. PLUS, Blake said to me on the way to school today "It's mama's birthday...its her special day"....awww...bless his little heart!

2. I am loving this grilled pizza that I made last night. I used this recipe from one of my favorite sites. It was delish. I grilled veggies that we grew in the garden!!


Ready to go in the oven....


Yummm...delish!!


3. I am loving that I made my first batch of dill pickles! This is my 1st attempt at canning (aside from Strawberry Freezer Jam). I am anxious to see if it worked! If so, I am going to make lots more, because we have TONS of pickles/cukes growing in the garden!


Once I get the hang of it I may even try to make some salsa!!


4. I am loving that I am featured over here on this awesome lady's blog today!! How cool....and it even worked out that I was posted on my birthday too :)


5. OF course I am always LOVING by adorable babies!! Here they are at the fair the other night!!


What are you loving?!!? Go link up here!!



Photobucket


15 comments:

B F said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
I hope you have the best day ever!!!

krystal said...

Have a fabulous birthday! :)

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday!! That pizza looks wonderful!!! Yum!!

jenn said...

happy birthday...hope your day is/was great!!!!

those pickles look good, let us know how they turn out

TLF said...

Happy, happy birthday to you!!!
Yesterday was mine!!
I can't believe we're not facebook friends.. I'm gonna try to find you!
xoxo.

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday!

Loved your post on Mrs. to Mama today too!

Danielle said...

happy birthday!! hope its a great one! mine is a month from tday :)

TheFitHousewife said...

Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful day :)

Paige said...

Happy Birthday to you! That pizza looks YUM!

Shelley said...

Happy Birthday, gorgeous!! I'm so glad you are being treated like the special lady you are! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday again! Hope your day was great!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Hope you had a great birthday!

Candice said...

Happy belated bday!!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Happy belated birthday!