Thursday, May 5, 2011

Jiggle Challenge Week 5

Weight Loss Challenge







I did not weigh in last week for the 4th week of the Jiggle Challenge. It was a crazy week with Olivia down at the hospital for her surgery, being off of work with her, etc., etc. (excuses, excuses).....

This week I did go to weight watcher and I weighed in....
and I gained 0.4 pounds! Boo.

I have now lost a total 2.6 pounds during this challenge for a total of 1.69%

**Overall I have now lost 13 pounds since Jan. 19th for a total of 7.94%

With only a few more weeks left in this challenge...and a few more week before swimsuit season, I need to kick my weigh loss into gear. I am setting a goal for myself to lose 1 pound per week for the rest of the month of May. I weigh in at WW each Wednesday...so I have until then to shed the next pound.

...until next week...
Photobucket

10 comments:

Rachel said...

You can do it! Sounds like a stressful week and that is never easy!

Muffin Top to Smokin Hot said...

You can do it! That's a great goal!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Keep it up girl!

Meg said...

Hang in there - you can do it! You've been going through a lot lately - that makes it really hard to eat and exercise as much as you would like.

ashley said...

You can do it chicky! We are all here cheering you on. :)

kim {the non-mom blogger} said...

awesome!!! keep it up!

Kaci said...

You can do it!! =)

Unknown said...

You can do it, Annie! You have had so much going on lately. I think you're doing great!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

i'm not doing too good on my WW and i'm not i repeat not looking forward to swimsuit season. i'm still carrying 30 lbs extra SUCKS TO BE ME.

Anonymous said...

Τhanks, І аppreciate іt!

My ωеb sіte: core training exercises