Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Jiggle Challenge - Week 3

It's time for another weight loss update!
Weight Loss Challenge



This week I lost 2.2 pounds this week for a total of 1.44% this week.
I have now lost 3 pounds during this challenge for a total of 1.96%!

**Overall I have now lost 13.4 pounds since Jan. 19th for a total of 8.18%

I am pretty darn proud of my loss this week. I hope that I can keep it up. I am now three pounds from being “free” at weight watchers, and 5 pounds from returning to my ww Lifetime goal!

This week I really worked on portion control. You really can eat anything you want...just in moderation. I also worked on not snacking after dinner. If I did need a snack I tried a zero point choice…fruits and veggies!

I still need to work on drinking more water. I plan on working on that this week. I also am going to track everything that I eat this week!

...until next week...
Photobucket

11 comments:

Megan Ashley said...

You Go Mama! I however was not as impressive as you, as in I "gained" this week :( You are doing awesome keep it up!

B F said...

Yay for you!!!

TLF said...

That's awesome!! You go girl!!

Rachel said...

Way to go!! That is so awesome!

Anonymous said...

Wahoo! Great job :)

TheFitHousewife said...

Great job! Now, to get over the Easter chocolate hump!

ashley said...

Congrats Annie! Sounds like you had an amazing week. Keep up the good work (and share some of your motivation please!!!) :)

Raven said...

Good for you on the weight loss! I SO need to join this challenge. Summer is coming up way too fast!

Alex Carter said...

2 pounds is awesome!!! I need to drink more water too but its so hard...keep up the good work!!!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

great job!!! i'm soooo jealous!

i too need to increase my water intake. i always get too busy

Unknown said...

Good job, Annie!! You're on a roll!