Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Emotions

Blake is really into emotions lately...and we have been learning about the various emotions...and practicing our "faces"....he gets a big kick out of this...and so do we. I caught a few of his emotions on camera this past week.

This is his "cheese" face....he says "I'm happy"


And here he is getting a little "mad"


And this is REALLY "mad"


Oops....got side tracked by lunch here....


This is his excited face....please don't mind the mouth full of food!


He also has super cute sad, shy, scared, tired, and lovey faces (I realize the last 2 are not emotions...but we made them up...HA). This kid is full of it these days!! I think that he is starting to test his limits and assert his independence....we might be in for it over the next few months...


**I should have cropped out the food...but I didn't have time!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Jessica said...

He is TOO CUTE!!!

Kristen said...

too funny! Watch out for that mean face..he looks pretty tough!

Neely said...

I love his expressions. Hes so versatile :)

TheFitHousewife said...

That is soooo cute! I love the faces, adorable!

Ashley said...

He's so cute! I love his faces!

Unknown said...

Such a cutie! :)

Miss Chelsea said...

ha! what a goober. I bet he's always keeping you guys on your toes!

Becca said...

He is just precious as can be!!!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I love his mad faces!!!

Kim said...

This is too cute!! (sorry I'm late posting a comment, scrolling through your post) How old is he? My little guys been going through the same thing, biut now he's picked up "Whats that mommy" Oh the joys of being a mommy. :)