Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pregnancy: Week 29

DATE: October 7, 2010

How far along: 29 weeks

Total Weight Gained: 27 pounds…..yup, not kidding!! I am really going to stop answering the question soon…..too depressing!!




How big is baby? Baby's now the size of a squash! Baby's energy is surging, thanks to white fat depositing beneath his skin. And since he's growing so fast (weight will triple by birth), things are getting kind of cramped in the womb. What all this means for you: Get ready for some more kicks and jabs to the ribs.

Maternity Clothes: Pants….still wearing regular shirts….just big ones and long ones! Wearing a regular dress today….just one without a waist :)

Sleep: ehhhh….could be better, could be worse. I wake up a LOT to go to the bathroom.


Best Moment of the Week: Results from the glucose and iron test are back, everything looks good! Also bought a nursery bedding set!

Movement: oh yes….always!

Food Craving: Wild berry skittles, Mexican, soup

Food Aversions: none

Morning Sickness: nada

Gender: GIRL!!

Symptoms: hips are hurting still…gets pretty bad by night, esp. if I am on my feet a lot during the day

What I miss: being slim and sleeping through the night!

What I'm looking forward to: Just meeting our baby girl :)

10 comments:

Sammy said...

You are moving right along into the homestretch! You look so cute! :)

Keli said...

cute baby belly!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

truly you look amazing! do you realize it took a good 29w to get ur bump going. whats that say about me since i'm only 23w and it started a while back! haha....can't wait for you to have her!

TheFitHousewife said...

Wow....week 29 already? Where does time go?! You are looking great.
I totally remember my hips getting really sore at night...ouch! It doesn't help that you can't lie on your back...or tummy....or in ANY comfortable position!

Neely said...

YOU LOOK UNREAL! Seriously you look amazing. So close :)

jenn said...

time is just flying by..you really look cute with your little belly

Stephanie said...

Isn't it weird to think that the baby only weighs 3.8 lbs but we gain 27 at this point. I was the same way and thinking what in the world - how does that happen. Don't let it get you down though = it's the only time in life you can gain it and not worry :)

Molly said...

You look incredible! Oh, and in my opinion, 27 lbs is nothing!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Looking good! I'm happy to hear that you had good test results! My hips got so sore with Lexie...sleeping was difficult!

TLF said...

27 pounds!??! Where??! I can not tell!