Thursday, July 1, 2010

15 weeks!

Pregnancy : Week 15
DATE: July 1, 2010

How far along: 15 weeks

Total Weight Gained: about 3 pounds….give or take. It seems to fluxuate on a daily basis!

Sleep: having crazy dreams at night. And starting to wake up more to go to the bathroom L

Best Moment of the Week: Blake started to kiss my belly when we say kiss the baby….cute, although don’t think that he really has any clue what is happening!!

Movement: none yet

Food Craving: Still Mexican food…and breakfast foods (which is strange b/c I have never been a breakfast fan).

Food Aversions: just cooking in general. The whole raw meat thing is grossing me out. Once it is cooked I am OK with it.

Morning Sickness: I feel nauseous just about every day but have not actually gotten sick since this past weekend, before that it had been a couple of weeks. Majorly different from the 1st pregnancy when I was NEVER sick!

Gender: IDK…and not sure if we will find out this time.

Symptoms: tired here and there, but that is getting better now too!

What I miss: not much….starting to miss looking decent in a bikini as my body changes!

What I'm looking forward to: Dr. appt. next Wednesday!

15 weeks
13 weeks (catch-up)

12 weeks (catch-up)


Photobucket

15 comments:

Jamie said...

You look great! Congratulations again :)

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aly @ Analyze This said...

You look wonderful!! :)

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

sooo freaking jealous!
you look fantastic at 15 weeks...i can't even fit in my jeans if i tried...my thighs get a memo to start spreading early on and boom...there goes any shot of pants/jeans! totally sucks!

keep rockin the hot momma look!

Mama B said...

You look amazing, Annie!! I think my belly is bigger than yours already, and I'm only 7 weeks! Ha! ;)

Scientific Housewife said...

Congrats, you look awesome!

TheFitHousewife said...

Whoa...did I miss something? You're pregnant?? That's so awesome. Congratulations!

Meg said...

Annie - congrats on the big news! Sorry you had a sick spell but hopefully it's gone. Have a great Fourth!!!!

undomestic mama said...

You're so tiny!

Mrs. Mama said...

you look great!! so teeny tiny!!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

You look great!

Stephanie said...

You look awesome pregnant!!!

Love how you get kisses on your belly - that is the best!!!

I have craved mexican with every single one of my kiddos - of course I crave it when I'm not pregnant too but it took on an entirely new life when I was pregnant.

The Undomestic Mom said...

oh my gosh I missed this! yay! congratulations! you look so cute!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Congrats -- you absolutely look fabulous and with a glow to you!

Francis said...

you look amazing! Congratulations!!