Monday, November 16, 2009

Addicted….

to vampires.
I finally broke down and got the first book of the Twilight series. I guess I just needed to see what all of this hype is about. I told myself if I thought it was dumb I would stop reading it and move on with my life…I mean…vampires?!? C’mon…NOT my thing.

BUT….guess what?!? I am addicted. I am only on like the 6th or 7th chapter…but I can’t stop thinking about getting home and reading more tonight! Is that dorky of me?!?.....probably…..

I guess I see what all of the hype is about….and I am a little behind the times…but I will quickly catch up with the Twilight CrAzE!!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Kelly said...

You are just like me, I told myself I would never cave and read the series. I have been and I love them! unfortunately I don't get to read often, so I am only on the second book.
Have fun reading it!

Unknown said...

I have not gotten into this series but with all this talk I am wondering if I should??

Just Add Walter said...

oh yeah it just gets worse... wait til you get to the end of the first book and RUN not walk to the nearest bookstore to buy the rest of the series!!

Molly said...

Oh great! If you're going to do it, I may have to too!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm still holding out, but my bestie was here this weekend and told me that I'm really missing out. ah ha

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.