Monday, January 26, 2009

5 weeks to go…

Only 5 more weeks of maternity leave :o(….it seems long….but it wont be. The weeks are going so fast. I do not miss work one bit and have a feeling that I wont be able to go back!

This weekend grandma g babysat b while ry went ice fishing and I went up to TUT with my friends! It was fun…but a long day and I missed my baby! The weather was ridiculously cold...but we stayed warm in the beer tent…




On Sunday my mom and I went to a bridal show at the Comfort Inn here in town. I think that I have the majority of the things done that need to be done at this point, but it was fu to see the vendors and it got us in the wedding mood! I still need a photographer...so I got information from the photographers that were there..my task this week is to book one! AND work on loosing weight so I can try on dresses!!

The church...


This is a picture of our reception hall...you can barely see it, but it is the only pic I can find right now...


And the transportation for in between the wedding and reception....


Only 8 more months...yay

No comments: