Friday, May 27, 2011

Snacking Cousins

On Sunday we went over to the in-laws to plant a HUGE garden. I did more watching than planting....but all said and done, now we have a 20 ft by 136 ft garden! It is HUGE....hopefully we get lots of great veggies this summer!

The kids had fun hanging out outside and playing. I got a few pics of Blake and cousin Addy while they sat down for a snack. Other than this, they were running around like crazy-kids!! I said I got pics...I did NOT say that I got good pics. It is impossible to get these kids (2 and 2.5) to look at the camera!



This one cracks me up, they are both too busy talking!!


Addy's new thing is to smile with her eyes are scrunched up!
Silly kids...


Too busy eating to notice me!!

5 comments:

TLF said...

Totally precious!!
And dang girlfriend, that is an insane large garden!

TheFitHousewife said...

Wow...what a huge garden! The fresh veggies will be nice :)
Very cute cousins ;)

Candice said...

The pics are cute and totally crack me up. It's impossible to get toddlers to look at the camera!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

They were definitely busy :)

Heather said...

they are too cute!