Thursday, May 12, 2011

Jiggle Challenge - Week 6

Weight Loss Challenge

I can't believe that we are into the 6th week of the Jiggle Challenge already. Those past 6 weeks have flown by! I was hoping to have better results at this point...BUT, I am headed in the right direction...so that is good!


This week I lost 0.8 pounds (not quite the 1.0 I was aiming for). That brings me to 3.4 pounds during this challenge for a total of 2.22%


*As of today I have lost a total of 13.8 pounds since January 18th for a grand total of 8.42%.*


I am still aiming to loose a pound a week for the remainder of the month of May. Since I didn't reach that this week, I hope to loose 1.2 in the coming week to make up for my shortcoming!


We have walked to the park the past two nights....the warmer weather that we are finally getting will help me to be able to get outside with the kids and to get more active!


Until next week....
Photobucket

7 comments:

Alex Carter said...

Congrats on your total loss from Jan. Some weeks are harder than others just keep up the good work!!

Rachel said...

That's so awesome.. I know you wanted to lose a pound, but a loss is still a loss!

Unknown said...

That's awesome, girl! Almost a pound is good :) Keep it up!

Neely said...

So proud of you ANnie!

TLF said...

I've been trying to drop a few pounds myself, lately. I just can't seem to find any motivation to exercise.. ugh!

Wendy said...

Annie I need to do this with you! My chub is outta control :(

Candice said...

A loss is a loss, congrats! Keep it up!