Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Nice afternoon for a stroll

We had a great weekend...and the weather is finally warming up here! I LOVE summer and the heat, so I say bring it on! We spent the weekend at the lake. We are going to have our hands full with Blake this summer. All he wants to do is go, go, go!

I didnt take ANY pictures this past weekend {fail}!

I did take these the weekend before though, when we were planting our garden at the in-laws!

Blake, cousin Addy, and Aunt Arlee on a little stroll! So cute!!
The dogs - lilly and tucker too!!

Oops...Addy got side-tracked!

And this is what lill miss did while everyone else was walking and working....took a snooze in her stroller!! <3






Photobucket

4 comments:

Kaci said...

Awhhh cute little O snoozing! So cute!

Becca said...

What precious pictures! And how sweet is the one of her snoozing away?!!!

Neely said...

I want Livi's life!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Cute pictures! I'm so glad you had a nice weekend. Sometimes it's good to just put down the camera! I'm glad you're finally getting summer weather!