Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Blake's 1st Field Trip

Blake had his 1st school field trip a week ago Friday. I had to work, but Ryan was able to go with him as a chaperone :). I SO wish that I could have seen him there with all of his friends. Ryan said that he was a good, polite boy and that they had a lot of fun!
They went to the Pumpkin Patch. The kids were able to pick a pumpkin, ride a train, go on a hay ride, go in the bounce house, and have cider and donuts. Ryan said that Blake was patient and waited his turn for everything. This pictures if from his school's web-site. Ryan forgot to take the camera, so this is the only picture that we have!!

Photobucket

9 comments:

jenn said...

how fun...i bet they both had a great time

Perfectly Jenn said...

I miss field trips!! How come we can't take them with our works?! :)

Sounds like the boys had fun!

Annie said...

aw! i'm sure they had a great daddy son bonding day :)

Paige said...

How fun! I wish that Charli's class would take a field trip too!

Miss Chelsea said...

I want to go on a field trip!! ha

undomestic mama said...

He's such a good little man!

New Mommy!!! said...

Aww, sorry you missed it. I bet you were sad, but I'm glad Ryan was able to be there. That's a great pic of the two of them. How fun that they had a field trip.

Nik's school/home care went to the Zoo over the Summer, but Nik was with my mom that day and I conmpletely forgot, ha! Oh well!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

How exciting! I bet they had a lot of fun!

Heather said...

How fun! I bet they all had a blast!