Monday, November 1, 2010

monkeying around

Well, Blake finally DID get into his Halloween costume and I think that he really enjoyed it after all! His school Halloween party and parade were on Friday and he doesn't typically go to school on Friday's since Ryan does not work. WELL....Ryan had to work b/c of inventory so my mom was babysitting. We had planned on her taking him up to school at 10:30 for his party...but he slept right through that! Figures. I thought that maybe if he saw his friends dressed up that he would "get" it.
After he woke up my mom did get him ready and brought him up to my office for some trick-or-treating. That is what these pictures are from.... He ran around my office building like a crazy little monkey collecting treats from my co-workers!



He wore the costume again on Saturday for trip to great-grandpa and grandmas and then to the in-laws as well. He didn't fuss at all. SO, I guess that I was worrying for nothing...he must have just known that it wasn't Halloween weekend before, so he didn't need to put it on!!

17 comments:

Sonja said...

He is so adorable! and I love that he has a little banana in his pocket! :)

Glad y'all had a good Halloween!

xo

Annie said...

YAY! he wore his costume and he looks so cute!! :)

Ashley said...

He is the cutest little monkey ever! :)

Keli said...

Cute! So glad he wore it!

Meg said...

I love it! I see you wen with the monkey!! Glad you guys had a great time.

Paige said...

Cutest monkey, ever! Love it!

TheFitHousewife said...

You've got quite the cute little monkey there~

Shannon said...

So sweet...I love the monkey costume! Glad he enjoyed wearing it and had a good time. GG was still a little young for all the trick or treating...we hit a few houses and then just watched!

undomestic mama said...

Monkeys are my favorite! I melt for little kids in monkey costumes too. The banana was a nice added touch!

Shelley said...

That's the perfect costume for him!

Heather said...

What a cute monkey =).

Molly said...

soooo cute! coop has that outfit as one of his choices and it was my fave! he picked the other ones though!

Becca said...

YAY! So glad he wore his costume. He looked adorable. love that little banana!

Scientific Housewife said...

He is so cute in his costume!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

He's a cute little monkey!

Jordan said...

SO cute!! My friend's little girl wore that same costume last year. I love how theres a banana in the back pocket!! ;-)

New Mommy!!! said...

These are too cute! Glad he wore his costume, Nik refused to wear her puppy hat, which was the cutest part, but oh well. She also came down with a fever, can you believe it on Halloween!

Grr, rrrr, daycare. Bleh!

Glad he could scare up some candy!Love the costume, is that Old Navy? My sister-in-law got my nieces/nephew theirs last year there, adn they looked similiar to that. They make great costumes!