Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Shutterfly for the Holidays :)

I order all of my prints from Shutterfly. I have always been impressed by their quick turnaround time and high quality of products!!

I am starting to think about holiday cards for this upcoming season, and will again be ordering from Shutterfly! They have SO many to choose from. I of course always incorporate pictures of Blake, so will need to narrow down what pictures I want to include and chose a design from there!

These are a few of my favorite designs:

In addition to ordering my holiday cards from Shutterfly I also order greeting cards, birthday party invitations (Blake’s 2nd birthday is just around the corner), birth announcements (baby girls birth is just around the corner), calendars (make great Christmas gifts), and have recently ordered a photo book for Blake. He LOVES to look at pictures of himself and family members…so I thought that a personalized book would be great. The quality is great, and I will definitely be ordering more photo books in the future!

**Attention fellow bloggers-Shutterfly is running a promotion right now where bloggers get 50 free cards, find out how by clicking here

Photobucket

7 comments:

Jamie said...

I just ordered our Christmas cards from Shutterfly and got them yesterday and they look great :) I'll definitely be ordering from then again!

Kelly said...

What a great deal!! (is there a catch?) I loooove the 3rd card (oh heck, they're all cute!) Fun stuff :-D

Shannon said...

I've seen this all over...neat promotion!

TheFitHousewife said...

I've been thinking lately about what I want to do for our Christmas card this year. I always do a photo one but I think I'll have to check out Shutterfly this year (hopefully they ship to Canada!).

BTY, if your up for it, we could exchange Christmas cards this year!

Unknown said...

I love the first one!

Scientific Housewife said...

Super cute, I'll have to check it out!

New Mommy!!! said...

I saw this and rushed over to Shutterfly! I LOVE shutterfly, thanks for posting this! I'm not sure if they will let me do it though becuase I get less traffic, but what a great giveaway!