Monday, November 15, 2010

Raising him right....

I am starting early with Blake when it comes to chores!! I figure if we start him doing the laundry now he wont know any different :)....J/K, I do NOT make him do the laundry..but he really is a great little helper!! The other night he took every single piece out of the washer (one by one), transferred it to the dryer, and turned it on! He is going to make someone a good husband one day :)

I really think that he just like turning the dryer on, b/c it makes all kinds of beeps and noises :)....but hey, if that's all it takes, what the heck?!


Photobucket

16 comments:

Jessica said...

Amen sister! Haha! Riley loves to switch the clothes over too & I'm not complaining :)

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

give him a vacuum and toilet cleaner too! haha my boys have only mastered the vacuum!

Neely said...

Haha thats cute! I want someone to help with my laundry. Is blake available? I pay well :)

Kristen said...

That is too funny! Give him a few years and you will have to beg him to help!

Keli said...

So cute! Emmy likes helping me do laundry, sweep, and clean up.

ty said...

This is so cute! My sister used to love getting into the dryer :)

Erin said...

He can marry Avin ha ha what a good little guy. Alex used to always love helping me with the laundry now i have to ask her over and over again!

Ashley said...

So cute!

Heather said...

What a cute little helper you have!! It's always great to have some unexpected help!

Sarah @ A day in the life said...

John Parker likes to "do" the laundry too. Sweet boys!

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

I am your newest follower!

What a great little helped!

Have an awesome day!

Mama B said...

Awww, what a good boy! I love it. :)

Shannon said...

Awww, you are such a smart momma! GG loves to help around the house, putting laundry in the dryer, picking up her stuff, but I'm not sure if she sees it as helping or thinks it's a game. I'm just hoping it's a trend that will continue! He's such a sweet boy for helping! I'm sure bending over for you isn't as easy at this point in the pregnancy as it once was!

Scientific Housewife said...

Aww, he certainly will!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

You go, girl! I make Dylan help, too!

Paige said...

haha! Gotta start them young!