Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"Hey mama, I drive tractor"

This is what Blake is saying now. Blake's great-grandpa Tom took him on a tractor ride...and now he is obsessed with everything tractor!

He says " I drive tractor.."..."I ride tractor.."..."mama, is that tractor?.."....





I have to admit that I was a little nervous about Grandpa taking off down the road with Blake on his lap...but he said that he smiled from ear to ear the whole ride!!
**You don't see a little monkey riding a tractor every day, huh?!...in our defense this was on Halloween weekend, so we were in full costume mode the whole time :)


Photobucket

9 comments:

Lea Liz said...

So cute!! Brody LOVES tractors too! It must be a little boy thing!:)

Ashley said...

ADORABLE!
I think he needs one of those little toy tractors for Christmas! :) It could have his own to match Grandpa's then!

Shannon said...

That is precious! Doesn't it just melt your heart to see your lil' with your family like your parents or grandparents!? Such a neat thing to see...memories that will last forever and I just know it makes their day too!

Ashley said...

How cute!!

Paige said...

Aw, love it!

Scientific Housewife said...

That is so cute and my grandfather has a tractor just like that!

Erin said...

oh i want that tractor for photo shoots!! send it my way!

Heather said...

How sweet =).

New Mommy!!! said...

These pics are adorable! I bet he loved riding tht tractor! Girl you have had so many posts lately, I don't think I can keep up!

I have been kinda absent, but I sure enjoy seeing all your fab posts!