Monday, April 6, 2009

WHERE did the weekend go??

On Friday night Ry’s mom and dad came over for dinner and to play with the baby. Saturday morning I cleaned the house…went grocery shopping….and then got ready for our MSU game watching party. We had about 10 people over to watch the game. I didn’t really pay attention to the game…but it was fun! On Sunday we went to church and then to my parents house. The men put one of the docks in the water…April 5th may be a record! Seems silly since it is FREEZING again today, but hopefully spring is just around the corner new! Hard to believe that it is Easter this coming weekend when there is snow in the forecast. I had to go down to the basement this morning and dig out my winter coat again :o(.

Blake is getting so big. He was 16 weeks old on Saturday. He is trying to roll over. Lots f success with a little help, but he just can do it by himself yet. He is continuing to ‘talk’ and ‘talk’ more each day. When I went home on my lunch break today him and my mother were ‘singing’….pretty funny.

pics from last week...look at those big blue eyes!


don't you just wanna pinch those cheeks!?

1 comment:

joanofalltrades said...

Definitely want to pinch those cheeks. Cute pics! Stopping over from SITS.