Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hmmmm….

What to blog about…no big news. I guess no news is good news!
B slept well again last night, so he must be feeling better. Still waking up with a crusty nose, but he’s smiling again, so that is GREAT.

Hard to believe that it is Thursday afternoon already!! The week is flying by. Was supposed to have the next draft of my paper done….for graduation (which is in 17 days)…..but I DON’T. Not even close really. This is getting BAD. Really BAD. I don’t know what is going to happen if I don’t finish. I will have to push back graduation and pay extra for ‘continuing ed’ credits…that is just ridiculous. I can’t believe that I have let myself get this far behind. Very unlike me! I never used to be like this.

I just have WAY more important things in life now than HOMEWORK! Like my baby…and my man….and America Idol….and Biggest Loser….and anything else that occupies my time!

Busy weekend with a tasting for the wedding reception and a meeting with the priest about the marriage! Hard to believe that we are getting married in 5 short months! YAY!

my boys...

No comments: