Thursday, April 9, 2009

Weekly Weigh In


Had the big meeting last night…weighed in and was DOWN 1.8 pounds. Hooray for that. I am pretty pumped about that loss. That brings my total to 18.2 pounds and I reached my 10 percent goal! Yay. Now my next goal will be the 20 pound mark!!

On a bad note, I haven’t worked out since Monday, and I can’t do it tonight either because I have a meeting after hours for work and Ryan is golfing, I will just have my meeting and spend my time with Blakers!!

He is just getting cuter and cuter. Last night he slept straight through the night until 6:00 this morning! I rolled over and looked at the clock and couldn’t believe that it was 6 a.m. already! I could get used to that!

My cutie....


Both my cuties....



AND, lastly....this is my 100th post! hard to believe. I feel like I just started blogging about my pregnancy...now here I am, still blogging about my 4 month old baby....and EVERYTHING else that I think about :o)

3 comments:

teresa said...

Josh and Jazz prom dresses Jovani prom dressesLa Femme prom dressesLanda prom dressesLara Design prom dressesMac Duggal prom dressesMacis Design prom dressesMauri Simone prom dressesMe Prom prom dressesMon Cheri prom dressesMori Lee prom dressesNight Moves prom dressesNika prom dressesNiki prom dressesPanoply prom dressesParty Time Formals prom dresses Pronovias prom dresses Riva Designs prom dresses Romantic Bridals prom dresses Saison Blanche prom dresses Scala prom dresses Sherri Hill prom dresses Studio 17 prom dresses Terani prom dresses Tiffany prom dresses Val Stefani prom dresses

teresa said...

Jordan Fashions mother of bride dresses La Belle mother of bride dresses Landa mother of bride dresses Mon Cheri mother of bride dresses Romantic Bridals mother of bride dresses Scala mother of bride dresses Ursula of Switzerland mother of bride dresses Venus Bridal mother of bride dresses A-Line mother of bride dresses Ball Gown mother of bride dresses Column mother of bride dresses Empire mother of bride dresses Mermaid mother of bride dresses Princess mother of bride dresses Sheath mother of bride dresses Trumpet mother of bride dresses Bateau mother of bride dresses Halter mother of bride dresses Jewel mother of bride dresses Off the Shoulder mother of bride dresses One Shoulder mother of bride dresses

teresa said...

wedding dress wedding dresses wholesale wedding dresses cheap wedding dresses bridal online shop Bridal Gowns bridesmaid dresses Mother of Bride Dresses Flower Girl Dresses Prom Dresses Plus Size Wedding Dresses Beach Wedding Dresses Couture Wedding Dresses Destination Wedding Dresses Informal Wedding Dresses Modest Wedding Dresses Traditional Wedding Dresses Junior Bridesmaid Dresses Cocktail Dresses Evening Dresses Homecoming Dresses plus size prom dresses Quinceanera Dresses