Thursday, April 9, 2009

Weekly Weigh In


Had the big meeting last night…weighed in and was DOWN 1.8 pounds. Hooray for that. I am pretty pumped about that loss. That brings my total to 18.2 pounds and I reached my 10 percent goal! Yay. Now my next goal will be the 20 pound mark!!

On a bad note, I haven’t worked out since Monday, and I can’t do it tonight either because I have a meeting after hours for work and Ryan is golfing, I will just have my meeting and spend my time with Blakers!!

He is just getting cuter and cuter. Last night he slept straight through the night until 6:00 this morning! I rolled over and looked at the clock and couldn’t believe that it was 6 a.m. already! I could get used to that!

My cutie....


Both my cuties....



AND, lastly....this is my 100th post! hard to believe. I feel like I just started blogging about my pregnancy...now here I am, still blogging about my 4 month old baby....and EVERYTHING else that I think about :o)

No comments: