Friday, April 3, 2009

50 randoms...

1)Three favorite things in your bedroom?
my bed…, my closet full of clothes…, and my baby when he is sleeping in there with us…(well Ryan too, but I wasn’t really thinking ‘ppl’ at first).

2)Have you ever smoked heroin?
That would be a BIG negative!

3)Do you own guns?
nope

4) Favorite flavor of ice cream?
rocky road (slightly obsessed with it right now..prob. b/c I shouldn’t be eating it) :o)

5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Depends on what kind of appointment it is, but usually a little.

6) What do you think of hot dogs?
I generally think pretty highly of them….I do love a tasty hotdog everyone in awhile…

7) Favorite song?
It depends on the day and my mood

8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
coffee, with sugar substitute and sugar free vanilla creamer!

9) Can you do push ups?
I can do like A pushup…

10) Can you do a chin up?
IDK, but it is VERY unlikely

11) What's your Favorite Restaurant?
Hmmm… Olive Garden, or anything Mexican!

12) Do you like blue cheese?
its OK, but not on a daily basis.

13) Ever been in a car wreck?
I few, most not to maj, one semi-maj involving some rolling and flipping, resulting in a TOTALED car :o(

14) What is your favorite college team?
CMU, of course!

15) What's one trait that you hate about yourself?
I’m a procrastinator (in reference to my Plan B paper that I MUST finish to graduate in May).

16) Middle name?
Elizabeth

17) What's your AOL Instant Messenger screen name?
don’t have one

18)What are three things that you bought yesterday?
not a darn thing!! That doesn’t happen very often!

19) Name 3 drinks you drink regularly?
coffee, diet coke, Miller Lite

20) Current worry?
not finishing my paper, thus not graduating

21) Current hate right now?
that I am not working on my paper!! What a slacker!

22) What are you craving right now?
Shockingly I am NOT hungry right now!

23) Yes or No?
Well sure, why not?

24) Where would you like to be right now?
Jamaica! Only a couple more months!

2) Do you own slippers?
Yup, and I wear them OFTEN!

27) What shirt are you wearing?
A black one

28) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
um, not so much…seems like I would slip right out of bed!

29) Can you whistle?
Not really, but I try…

30) Do you hate anyone?
Nah, I might hate things people do, but not the people themselves.

31) Would you be a pirate?
that is just bizarre…I think not.

32) What songs do you sing in the shower?
whatever I hear first when the alarm goes off!

33) If you had a baby girl what would you name her?
I used to think Isabelle, but that may be too popular now with the whole Twilight craze. SO, IDK.

34) Boy?
Blake…duh…..but IDK for sure for the next one. Maybe Max.

35) What are you doing tomorrow?
No plans…maybe a little housework…and a little shopping…a little relaxing….lots of playing with my baby…maybe something fun and exciting at night, since it IS Saturday!

36) Last thing that made you laugh?
My coworkers.

37) Best bed sheets as a child?
I had some Snow White sheets that were pretty sweet. Also had some Power Ranger sheets…

38) Worst injury you've ever had?
I’ve been very lucky. Really nothing to even speak of. Knock on wood!

39) Do you love where you live?
The house is fine, nothing spectacular, but it works for us. I DO love who I live WITH! Two of my fav. Boys EVER!

40) How many TVs do you have in your house?
2

41) What is your favorite room at home?
Living room or bedroom, just depends.

42) Shower or bath?
Shower

43) Does someone have a crush on you?
I think it is safe to say yes.

44) Are you currently happy or sad?
Happy

45) What is your favorite movie?
I could want Pretty Woman and/or Dirty Dancing over and over…they never get old!

46) What is your favorite sports team?
Professional = Detroit Tigers, College = CMU.

47) Where is your favorite place to be?
It just depends. The lake is always good. OR a sunny sandy beach…or cozied up by the fire in the winter.

48) Where is the next place you want to travel to?
Jamaica, of course!

49) What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
sleeping

50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
I wonder if Blakers is up..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Miller Lt sounds FANTASTIC right about now!!

How you had a super day!

kel said...

Visiting from SITS...

Your blog is so darn cute!! and your baby... oh my gosh... adorable!