Friday, April 24, 2009

Weekly weigh-in



I had to weigh in a day late this week because I had a work event out of town on Wednesday night. SO, I weighed in last night and went to that meeting instead. I lost 1 pound! SO….now only 9.2 to go until I reach my goal and become lifetime again! I REALLY want to reach this goal before we leave for Jamaica. If I lose about a pound a week I will make it…

I have been doing this for 16 weeks now. I havent missed a weigh-in or meeting for the entire 16 weeks, so that is pretty exciting! I have averaged a 1.4 pound per week weight loss, so keep your fingers crossed that I can keep it up!

Haven’t been working out enough, but hopefully soon I will have more time…and more motivation!!

5 comments:

kel said...

Congrats! Is it Weight Watchers that you're doing?

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com said...

Congrats!!!!!!

I am on a mission myself - 21 more to go for me.

:)
Holly

teresa said...

Zipper flower girl dresses 2010 New Styles prom dresses Jordan Fashions prom dresses Watters prom dresses Embroidery & Beading prom dresses Embroidery & Sequin prom dresses Lace prom dresses Rhinestone prom dresses Basque Waist prom dresses Drop Waist prom dresses Empire Waist prom dresses Natural Waist prom dresses Lace Up prom dresses Low Back prom dresses Zipper prom dresses Taffeta bridesmaid dresses

teresa said...

Square flower girl dresses Strapless flower girl dresses Straps flower girl dresses Sweetheart flower girl dresses V-Neck flower girl dresses Short flower girl dresses Knee Length flower girl dresses Tea Length flower girl dresses Ankle Length flower girl dresses Floor Length flower girl dresses Sweep Train flower girl dresses Court Train flower girl dresses Chapel Train flower girl dresses Organza flower girl dresses Satin flower girl dresses Taffeta flower girl dresses Satin & Chiffon flower girl dresses Satin & Lace flower girl dresses Satin & Organza flower girl dresses Taffeta & Lace flower girl dresses Taffeta & Organza flower girl dresses Sleeveless flower girl dresses

teresa said...

wedding dress wedding dresses wholesale wedding dresses cheap wedding dresses bridal online shop Bridal Gowns bridesmaid dresses Mother of Bride Dresses Flower Girl Dresses Prom Dresses Plus Size Wedding Dresses Beach Wedding Dresses Couture Wedding Dresses Destination Wedding Dresses Informal Wedding Dresses Modest Wedding Dresses Traditional Wedding Dresses Junior Bridesmaid Dresses Cocktail Dresses Evening Dresses Homecoming Dresses plus size prom dresses Quinceanera Dresses