Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wedding bells….

Hard to believe that the wedding is less than 5 months away! I am getting super excited. We picked out the bridesmaid dresses and I LOVE them. I tried it on, just to be sure, and it was super comfortable and super flattering. All of the girls are going to look b-e-a-u-tiful! We are going with navy blue as the color. We have six bridesmaids and six groomsmen, so it will be a big wedding party!



We still need to pick out the tuxes for the boys. I have been nagging Ryan, but there is always something that ne NEEDS to do, and he just doesn’t have time to go check them out.

My mom also ordered her dress and she looks GREAT in it! This is a picture, but it comes with a cute little jacket too! She is getting this platinum color, which will look perfect with the navy!

No comments: