Friday, January 25, 2013

Pregnancy #3 - Week 19



DATE: January 25, 2013

How far along: 19 weeks

How Big is Baby?  Baby is the size of a mango!  At about 6.0 inches long and weighing in at about 8.5 ounces.  Working on his/her five senses. Nerve cells for her sense of taste, hearing, sight and smell are developing in his/her brain.

Total Weight Gained: 3.8 pounds total.  I actually lost 0.6 pounds this week, but that is coming off of my giant gain last week…so I assume that I am just evening out!

Maternity Clothes:  Some pants here and there.  I have a pair of jeans and a pair of black skinnies.  Other than that, still in regular clothes.  I did do a little on-line maternity shopping this week though.

Sleep: good….I was tired this week!  Going to bed earlier than normal.

Best Moment of the Week: Got to watch the little peanut moving around for about 45 minutes during the “big” Ultra Sound!!  Hearing that everything looks great….and that due date remains the same.

Movement: not yet…and I am getting anxious

Food Craving: Mexican, chips and salsa

Food Aversions: none really…just not too much meat.

Morning Sickness: nope!

Gender: IDK…we held strong during the Fetal Survey U/S this week and it is still a surprise!

Symptoms: headaches here and there 

What I miss: caffeine…lots of it!

What I'm looking forward to: Feeling movement!




6 comments:

Joeylee said...

you look great. I don't think I could hold out and be surprised.

Candice said...

Lookin' good!!

Peace Love Applesauce- Terri said...

Y'all are waiting to find out?? That's awesome! I know I wouldn't be able to do that.

Jamie said...

You look great!

Paige said...

You look great!!!!!

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! said...

Your belly is so cute!
I'm so happy you kept it a secret. It is such an amazing surprise!