Friday, January 4, 2013

Pregnancy #3: 16 Weeks

 

DATE: January 4, 2013

How far along: 16 weeks

Total Weight Gained: 1.2 lbs. as of this morning

Maternity Clothes:  not yet…still in regular clothes!

Sleep: waking up 3-4 times a night…but that’s because of my big kids…not the pregnancy.

Best Moment of the Week: Hearing Blake talk about the “baby”…he is really getting it!!

Movement: none yet that I can feel…but I sure did SEE it during the ultra sound!

Food Craving: fruit – all of it.  Pineapple, raspberries, oranges, grapefruit, etc.

 Food Aversions: None, really.

Morning Sickness: Haven’t gotten sick at all this time (AMEN).  Felt nauseas at the beginning, but that is pretty much over now!

Gender: IDK…and we are not planning on finding out this time!

Symptoms: None really….itchy skin.

What I miss: not much….my waistline J

What I'm looking forward to: feeling movement!

Please excuse the shoddy iPhone pictures...I will get better with the pics....but you get the idea!  It really depends on how I stand...sometimes I see a little bump, other times nothing. 


9 comments:

megs7827 said...

Ah ha! You are one of those craves fruit people! I don't understand you! I love that you aren't finding out the sex!

Jordan said...

You're not going to find out??

Heather said...

Oh yeah!! Congrats!

Lindsey @ Let the Light Shine said...

Yay!! If we ever have a baby, I don't want to find out the sex. My husband feels differently though! However, enough about me. I am so, so excited for you!

Jamie said...

SO happy for you! I don't think I could ever not find out the gender! More power to you :)

Kaci said...

How exciting! You look gorg!

Kelli Herrington said...

Congrats girl thats great news hope all goes well

Shelley said...

You look adorable!!

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! said...

I'm so happy you're not going to find out! It is an amazing surprise!!! You look beautiful. I can't believe you are 16 weeks already!