Wednesday, January 2, 2013

For the New Year…


I am not really one for resolutions (especially sticking to them)….but I have been thinking about a few things that I am going to work on in 2013.

In 2013 I will focus on the following:

-Becoming more prepared with dinner planning….creating menus, cooking at home, sticking to the plan...therefore saving money at the grocery store.  Feeding 4 (soon to be 5) adds up!

-Maintaining a healthy weight during pregnancy.  Of course I realize that I WILL gain a substantial amount of wait…and I am ok with that, but I want to remain healthy- and that is the key.  Pregnancy is not a free ticket to gorge on everything that you can get your hands on (an occasional pig-out is ok)!

-Sticking to an organized morning routine.  I have a hard enough time getting 3 of us out the door on time in the a.m.….the thought of 4 freaks me out, but it WILL be my reality this year.  I need to plan, organize at night, and allow plenty of time for the (many) meltdowns that we have in the morning.

Here’s to a less stressful, money-saving, healthy 2013!

-Cheers-

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy New Year! Can't wait to hear more about the baby!

Unknown said...

I still can't believe you're having #3!! I am so so excited for you!

These sound like good, attainable goals! :)

Becca said...

2013 is going to be SO SO amazing for you and your family! I can't wait to see pictures of the new little one!