Wednesday, January 11, 2012

And the cuteness just keeps coming....

A few more pics from Olivia's 1 year photo session. She got REAL serious at about this point...so no smiles here. Ha...I think that she was needing a snack :)




I think that my poor girl got the Galgoczi ears! Luckilly she can pull them off!

The more that I look through these pics, the more that I just love them. They realy capture Livi...and her personality. She is such a good girl!! Ugh....still can't believe that my baby is ONE!!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I LOVE the perspective of the top picture, too cute!

henning love said...

oh my gosh she is just precious!! i love her outfit she is just darling

Jen said...

Hi Annie! What adorableeee pics!! I wanted to reach out to you; I'm going to be starting a new feature on my blog with lots of tips and advice from other Mom's. Please LMK if you'd be interested in sharing any ideas on the topics I have going. Shoot me an email if so and I'll send you some possible topics. Doesn't have to be anything super formal; even a bulleted list is fine. LMK! :)