Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Phone Dump

I just got my new iPhone in December. I still don't use it to take a ton of pictures...I guess I just need to get more in the habit of using it! I have seen others do a Friday Phone Dump post....is there a link-up somewhere? I am sure that there must be....

Anyway, I think that I will jump on the bandwagon this week and post my iPhone pics!! (although there are only three :)).

Poor sweet Liv.......she's even adorable when she is mad :)
This is here favorite new hangout. This chair is in Blake's room. He never paid much attention to it, but she thinks that it is the coolest thing EVER. She just sits there acting so proud of herself!

And this is ALL that you will see of Blake these days. He avoids the camera like crazy. Such a MAN. I miss the days when he would pose for the camera!


Happy weekend everyone!! Enjoy :)

4 comments:

Neely said...

They are both getting so big! Love that face of hers!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

They are both so dang adorable!! Love her angry face - priceless!

Shelley said...

Thats like Emily...cute even when she's crying :)

Kim said...

Ha I remember Hunter did that as well, I guess It's bc I ALWAYS took photos of him, Haha. He's better now though. :) Love the angry face, too cute!