Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Oh How Pintresting!

google

Linking up with Michelle again this week!!


Here are a fewe of my recent pins!!

1. I love this idea to frams and hang in the kids rooms!




Source: etsy.com via Annie on Pinterest




2. Love this look! Especially the trench! So cute.





3. Doesn't this bedroom look cozy?! I LOVE the pictures over the bed and the colors!





4. This is a great idea. Ryan and I are both so indecisive...

this would make date night fun and easy!!





5. I am totally doing this! I have already adapted my list to work for my house.

Time to de-clutter!!





6. Love this dress!! Love the color and the ruffles!!









What are you pinning?! Link up here!!




Photobucket

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I MUST have look #2! Fall essential!

henning love said...

love your blog! your fall outfit is adorable. i am your newest follower :-) meg

Jamie said...

I LOVE Pinterest too! That outfit is so cute and I love that cozy bedroom :)

Neely said...

That list is genius! I love that bedroom!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I love that orange jacket! So cute!

Kerbi said...

I love the weekend errands look! I'm thinking Glenn and I should do the date of the month thing, I am so indecisive too!

undomestic mama said...

These are great picks! Love that orange trench.

Scientific Housewife said...

Those are all so great!

Unknown said...

LOVE the fall clothes. That orange is fabulous. And the pics over the bed... just gave me something else to spend money on. My room needs these.

Miss Chelsea said...

Ooh I like that outfit... And the bedroom minus the kiddo pictures. Haha, pet peeve of mine =x