Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wedding Anticipation pics

I am posting MORE wedding pics. Surely a bore to anyone that is reading my blog...but I am posting them more for me...to look back and remember one day. I have only been posting 5 at a time here and there...but have labeled them all...so one day I can go back and look at them when the mood strikes me!!

More pics of my dress...
Buying my dress was a source of much anxiety! I needed to start looking for a dress right after Blake was born...and order it when he was only 2 months old. Needless to say, my bod was NOT what I had envisioned it would be in a wedding dress at that time. It was depressing trying on the dresses...SO I just needed to think about what I had always wanted...order it...
and pray that I could fit into it...and that it would look good.
(it did all work out...and my dress fit like a glove :))
This is a stained glass door in our church...from the inside looking out.
my mom and dad getting to the church with my dress!!
such an exciting day!!

3 comments:

Working Mommy said...

I love me some wedding pictures...keep em coming!!! Who cares what everyone else thinks ;)

~WM

Unknown said...

Gorgeous pictures! Your dress was just stunning!!

Jessica said...

Just blog hoping and wanted to say hi!

As a newly wed I don't think you ever get sick of looking at your wedding pictures! Your dress is beautiful!