Tuesday, January 19, 2010

An Award!!

Jamie over at the Young Mama Blog gave me two awards a week or so ago and I forgot to post them!! She gave me the Lemonade Stand award and the Happy 101. Thanks Jamie...you made my day :)



Lemonade Stand Award:- Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude- Link the nominees within your post- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

Happy 101 Award:
1) List 10 things that make me happy
2) Try to do at least one of them today
3) Tag 10 bloggers that brighten my day
4) For those 10 bloggers who get the award, you then link back to my blog and create your own "makes you happy" list

The wife over at the Cobia fam gave me this award a bit back...you can check out my 10 happy things HERE..and the links to the 10 buddis that I passed it on too!!

Thanks again Jamie!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yay for your awards! Congrats!