Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wishful Wednesday - Gown

'I wish' .... I could have worn the gown that Heidi Klum OR Penelope Cruz wore at the 67th Annual Golden Globes Awards!


I couldn't pick just one....I think that both Heidi and Penelope looked great! I must be into that mermaid style of dress right now....

How can she have babies and go back to looking like this in no time?

I think that she always looks so great. You cant go wrong with a black dress.
(google images)
I also like the off-the shoulder look I guess!


Check out more Wishful Wednesday posts at the Seattle Smiths!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Love your picks! there were so many great ones to pick through! Love your blog too! You have an adorable family! Have a wonderful day!!

The Undomestic Mom said...

I love your dress picks!

Marian said...

Penelope was perfection. And Heidi has, is, and will always be a fashion icon. Loved them both

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

BOTH are fabulous and amazing!!