Thursday, December 10, 2009

Walking in a winter wonderland!!

We finally got some snow! Yesterday we woke up to about 6 inches…and it is still coming. I love it. I was really excited to finally get some winter weather. It is VERY cold though. I could go for a little bit warmer weather….but keep the snow here! I heard on the radio this a.m. that today was going to be -6 with the wind-chill…and that it would get down to -14 with the wind chill overnight tonight! BURR!!

Here are some pics of Blake and I enjoying the snow last night!



Ryan is getting is wisdom teeth pulled this afternoon. He seems to think that it will be no big deal. Lets hope so…because we have a BUSY weekend.

Tomorrow night we are having a party for Blake’s 1st birthday! (OMG....he's a big boy now)
Saturday we have a wedding…
Sunday we are having the family dinner since that is Blake’s actual b-day!

Should be fun!!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Roxane said...

Happy early birthday Blake! He is such a cute little boy :)

Annie said...

it's freezing cold here as well!! at least the sun is out today :)
stay warm!!

happy early first birthday to blake!!! have fun celebrating!!

Liz Mays said...

Happy Birthday to your little darling! His coat is so cute!!!

I hope the wisdom teeth extraction goes well for Ryan.

Unknown said...

I wish we would get some snow... at least half of an inch! happy early bday to him!

Caro said...

They grow fast enjoy and take lots of pictures :)

Working Mommy said...

Yikes! Wisdom teeth out AND a bday party?! Talk about busy! I am LOVING that green plaid sack - too cute!

~WM