Monday, December 28, 2009

Back to normal...

We have been BUSY today taking down the Christmas Decorations. I think that the house is back to normal....except the outside decs, but it is FREEZING outside..so those will have to stay for a bit.

Blake has been a pistol! He would NOT nap at all, but was super fussy all a.m. I finally got him down and he has been napping now for almost an hour (thank the Lord above!!!).

Ryan is out shopping for a new truck with my dad. We are hoping to get one picked out and purchased this week while he is on vacation. He NEEDS a new truck...so this is exciting!!

We rearranged the guest BR this a.m. (all before 9 a.m....whoa). When Blake wakes up I think that we are going to head out at try to buy some shelving units to organize Blake's new toys.

Sure is noce being productive on your day off!! Yay....


Photobucket

8 comments:

Working Mommy said...

I'd love to be productive...but I think I need a day off first! LOL! Blake is such a cutie!

~WM

Alissa said...

I'm off all week and so far all I've done is taken a nap and hung out with our kitty. I need a little dose of your productivity but I'm drained from our trip.

The Undomestic Mom said...

I need to have a productive day! He is so precious!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I just found your blog through Ang and had to say hello!! Looking forward to following ya :)

Annie said...

AW! blake is such a little stud!!
i hope you all had a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!!!
the photos are adorable! i checked them from the last post as well ;) you're such a pretty momma!
i hope you are enjoying your time off! i'm sure you are staying plenty busy!

Juliana said...

Your son is simply adorable!!!

I am new to your blog, please pop on by and check out my blog and follow if you would like. It is very nice to "meet" you!

Ashley said...

Go girl! I love productive days...but I just can't bring myself to have one just yet! Blake is so adorable by the way!

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

Ah, he is too cute! I am going to use Friday as my productive day...hopefully! It's really hard when my husband is around b/c he always wants to go go go!