Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dickens Christmas Festival

This past Saturday we headed downtown to our towns Dickens Christmas festival. They have a lighted parade, horse drawn carriage rides, a live nativity scene, and more. it was a perfect night. Snow falling and chilly!! Actually...maybe a tad cold, but what do you expect for December in MI. It was high 20's or low 30's...so nothing that we couldn't handle!

Here is my sister and I
Little Blakers all bundled up!
I was so worried about him being cold..he had SO many blankies!
My sis and I with Blake...enjoying a little hot cocoa
Ry and Blake
he says...mother! enough photos :)
The family waiting for the parade...
my mom, dad, Ryan (shoving his face with Kettle corn:)), and sister w/ Blake
Little rosey cheeks!
but still having fun!!
Merry Christmas!


4 comments:

Paige said...

Aw, festival sounds so nice & sweet. This was the first year that our town had the carriage rides, but hardly anyone came out to it. They act like they have never felt cold weather before & look at you guys braving it in the snow! lol. So cute!

Just Add Walter said...

that is way too cold for me... I think I would have turned into a icicle!!

G said...

You are all the cutest in your little hats!
following now!

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Your baby is just a cutie, I want to squeeze those cheeks! It is def too cold for me as well. It's 70 here today and I am decked out in sweater and boots. I love the hot summer and wish it was like that all year long!
Have a great day!