Monday, November 16, 2009

Bloggie award!!

I receieved this award from "The Wife" over @ The Cobia Family!
This only the 2nd award I have ever recieved...so thanks SO much...here goes!
I have to post 10 random facts about me…:

1. I always heard people say “you don’t know what love is until you have a child of your own”….and I thought…well, I think I do, I love a lot…BUT, its true…the minute you see your own little one for the first time, you love more than you ever thought possible!
2. I married Ryan on Sept. 26th. I feel so blessed to have him. He is a great hubby and a wonderful daddy to our baby.
3. If someone would have told me three years ago…that by 2009 I would be getting married and have a child I would have laughed…but now it is a reality, and I couldn’t be happier…I wouldn’t change a thing! I feel very lucky.
4. I am pretty much obsessed with reality TV….you name it, I probably watch it…
5. I graduated with my Masters in May 2009! I am excited and relieved to be done…but I have been in school FOREVER…so not having class/homework/research is so strange!
6. I have never eaten Tuna….or any meat that comes out of a can for that matter. Just not my thing!
7. some people say that I am a bad driver…some call it “aggressive” driving…whatev, I’m OK with it.
8. I add “kins” after some peoples names…just those that I love…such as: Mommy-kins, Daddy-kins, roomie-kins (for ex. Roomies) etc. You get the idea…NOW many of my friends refer to me as Annie-kins…I’ll take it as a term of endearment
9. I LOVE Mexican food. It is def. my fav. When I was preggers I could eat it every day (well at least 4 times/week). Everyone thought that after I had the baby I would never want it again…that didn’t happen. I could still eat it just as often…except for now I CANT…unless I still wanted to APPEAR preggers…no thanks to that!
10. I have a LOT of clothes…my closet is SO full that there is NO room for anything else. (and its not like it is a small closet or anything…it is a walk-in), BUT, somehow I still feel like I have NOTHING to wear! I used to have a small problem with shopping for clothes, it is getting better. Now I have this thing, whenever I buy a new item of clothing, I have to get rid of one item in my closet…swap them out, you know? Since there is no room for any more hangers…
SO...now you know!
wow.....RaNdOm!! ha :)
Photobucket

5 comments:

Together We Save said...

Congrats on your award!!

Molly said...

I watch reality tv like its my freakin job!!

Okay, you seriously need to eat tuna. I love it and eat it all the time. Usually mixed half and half with cottage cheese. According to my fam, no one else in the world likes that. :)

teresa said...

Short Sleeves flower girl dresses Elbow Sleeves flower girl dresses Three Quarter Sleeves flower girl dresses Long Sleeves flower girl dresses Beading flower girl dresses Sequin flower girl dresses Sash flower girl dresses Flower flower girl dresses Beading & Sequin flower girl dresses Beading & Flower flower girl dresses Applique flower girl dresses Applique & Beading flower girl dresses Applique & Sequin flower girl dresses Embroidery flower girl dresses Embroidery & Beading flower girl dresses Embroidery & Sequin flower girl dresses Lace flower girl dresses Basque Waist flower girl dresses Drop Waist flower girl dresses Empire Waist flower girl dresses Natural Waist flower girl dresses Lace Up flower girl dresses

teresa said...

Taffeta & Chiffon prom dresses Taffeta & Lace prom dresses Taffeta & Organza prom dresses Taffeta & Tulle prom dresses Sleeveless prom dresses Cap Sleeves prom dresses Short Sleeves prom dresses Elbow Sleeves prom dresses Three Quarter Sleeves prom dresses Long Sleeves prom dresses Beading prom dresses Sequin prom dresses Sash prom dresses Flower prom dresses Beading & Sequin prom dresses Beading & Flower prom dresses Beading & Rhinestone prom dresses Beading & Lace prom dresses Fringe prom dresses Applique prom dresses Applique & Beading prom dresses Applique & Sequin prom dresses Embroidery prom dresses Cap Sleeves flower girl dresses

teresa said...

wedding dress wedding dresses wholesale wedding dresses cheap wedding dresses bridal online shop Bridal Gowns bridesmaid dresses Mother of Bride Dresses Flower Girl Dresses Prom Dresses Plus Size Wedding Dresses Beach Wedding Dresses Couture Wedding Dresses Destination Wedding Dresses Informal Wedding Dresses Modest Wedding Dresses Traditional Wedding Dresses Junior Bridesmaid Dresses Cocktail Dresses Evening Dresses Homecoming Dresses plus size prom dresses Quinceanera Dresses